The Evil Reddit Magician

Cash For Surveys

Want to learn more about Internet Marketing? Sign up below...

Subscribe to Lessons4Success

* indicates required
Email Format

Translate

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Home Based Businesses

I've been in search for legitimate home based business opportunities for several years. I, like many of you, bought "money making" books, tapes, etc. I joined multi-level marketing programs; Silver programs, travel programs, Amway, Quixtar, EcoQuest, eBay, and information selling programs just to name a few. I had some success with some of the programs but no major success. What I mean by "major success" is doing well enough to quit my J.O.B. and live with financial and time freedom. It seemed as though my search would end with me not having achieved this goal. I went through times of just giving up the search for a while just because of being frustrated that nothing was working. Oh, don't get me wrong, most of the programs would and will work if you have the money, personality to fit, etc. There's a lot of good stuff out there but I have found a match for me and I think what a lot of you are looking for. A program that has a huge market. A program that can be operated totally online. A program that can bring in the money as well as, in the process, developing you as a person; mentally, spiritually, financially, etc. That program is Success University; go to www.lessons4success.com to check it out. The company is only a little over a year old but has already made several millionaires. Deagan Smith built a team of 2500 in eight months totally online. Chris and Julie Chojnowski have built a team of over 700 in just four months. That's almost unheard of in multi-level marketing today. Unlike most MLM's today that restrict online activity and types of advertising, Success University incourages you to advertise in what ever way will work for you as long as you don't misrepresent the company or opportunity. There are even several free methods of advertising and marketing described to allow those on a shoe-string budget to participate. Check out this business for yourself at www.lessons4success.com.

Until next time, never let giving up or quitting be an option.

A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

William Shedd

No comments: