The Evil Reddit Magician

Cash For Surveys

Want to learn more about Internet Marketing? Sign up below...

Subscribe to Lessons4Success

* indicates required
Email Format

Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Note on Healing Videos

I just wanted to jot down a note regarding the Charles and Frances Hunter Videos. As I mentioned before, this video package was the first resource that I studied, besides the Bible, in my study of divine healing. I will say that you should watch them and take what works for you and use it, even if it is just one point. Many criticize others without realizing that something useful can often be gleaned if we will only watch and listen with that in mind. I don't agree wholly with every single aspect of their teaching but I have had results with many of their techniques.

Keep in mind, they were very successful in their Healing Ministry, so evidently they were doing something right. Charles and Frances have both passed now and their daughter, Joan Hunter, continues their ministry and teaches what she learned from them.

What I like about the Hunters is that they always taught that whatever they could do in the name of Jesus, that others can do also and I believe that is how God intended it. This notion that one man or woman has "The Anointing" and it moves and flows in "waves" in not Biblical at all. It's what many evangelists and "Healing Ministers" use to make them seem exclusive. The truth of the matter is that the Gospel is designed to make each believer a minister and power has been made available to all believer to stomp the devil into submission. YOU have been given dominion and power over ALL the powers of the devil (Luke 10:19). Satan has deceived the Church and in doing so has render it and its people powerless. It's time to be revived and pick up the sword and shield, march forward, conquer the enemy, and take back what he has taken illegally!

I will be posting more videos that I have discover in my quest and I encourage you to watch and learn and become a Warrior!

Warrior in Training,

Ken

No comments: